Thursday, May 15, 2008

Save a Tree

Save a tree, Use a Rag... (instead of a paper towel, that comes from a tree... get it?) That was a slogan from a comercial urging us to protect our environment years ago. (I think it aired on Mtv but I could be wrong, it has been ages since.) Anyway, with this cute tree form PTI's set Father Knows Best comming out just before Earth Day last month I knew right away I wanted to make Save a Tree Rags.
For my "Rags" I cut a flower sack towel into four wascloth sized pieces.
I used PTI's Simple Type for the wording in Pallete ink, Noir.
My tree is stamped in PTI's Spring Moss and Pallete's Burnt Umber.
*Tip*- The spring moss was pretty pale compared to the Burn Umber, so I inked up the leaves a second time and stamped right back on top of them. (One of the great things about having a clear stamp!)

No comments: