Friday, February 25, 2011

Duckie Bubbles

This weeks MIM challenge from PTI was to use Scor-Tape with glitter. My first thought was to make a cute pink and blue baby plaid. However I soon realized I was all out of tape. None to be found anywhere in my stash. So I wondered if there were another adhesive I had that would still allow me to play. While it's not Scor-Tape exactly, It is the same basic Idea. Using the MIM as inspiration, I pulled out my mini glue dots and laid strips of them across my blue cardstock letting the spacing on the roll create the pattern. Then I sprinkled them with the prisma glitter. They make wonderful glittered bubbles!
Next I punched a a circle where I wanted my duckie to show through. I stamped the duckie from Limitless Lables on white and used an edge punch to make the lacey edges and layered the bubbles over with foam dots. I mounted the piece onto my yellow card base and added the sentiment Welcome Baby.





1 comment:

Helen F. said...

Awwww, this is so adorable, Lisa! Love your little duckie and sparkly bubbles :o)