Thursday, February 17, 2011

Royal Celebration

This weeks Make It Monday challenge from PTI was to use a vellum sentiment...I started with a light blue base for sky. I scored my vanilla cardstock and then sponged it fot the stone block. I used my score lines as a cutting guide for the balcony and to cut away between the towers. I scored lines across the brown and cut the tower roof pieces as well as the drawbridge. I cut a stip of green and made snips along one edged for grass. I stamped Celebrate from Little Lady on a vellum strip tucked in a fold on each end and V cut the ends to form the banner. I ran my ink cube along the edges to help it look finished. I tucked my glue behind the fold where it doesnt show through the double layer. Finally I mounted the piece onto a card base sprayed with Suede Glimmer Mist.





No comments: