Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PTI's Make It Monday Challenge

Playing along with PTI's new program: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/02/make-it-mondays.html I liked the card shown in the video So I kept her measurements and staggered stamping. I knew as soon as I saw it I wanted to put one of my ribbon fairies in the space to the right of the sentiment piece. With my embelishment being a fairy I wanted to use sentiments that all had a Fairytale theme


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I decided it would be fun to leave Tink as a hairclip that the recipient could pull off and use. So, I made a slit in the space to the right to put the back of her clip through.

Tink could also be done as a magnet that could be pulled off if she needed to be more flat to mail (Or simply glued to the card...but I think Tink is too cute not to have a use beyond the card.)
:)
(P.S. to see more clippies check out my FB page: Cute C Me )

No comments: